LibVets -- a discussion list for Libertarians

  • Richard Ask
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 31, 2004
      LibVets � LibVets is a discussion list for Libertarians

      Description Category: Libertarian

      LibVets is a discussion list for Libertarians who view our military veterans as a positive
      potential group for the party to prospect. In addition, I have a belief that there are grounds
      for "assuming" a contractual obligation with our vets.

      This is a working list who's goal is to lead the Libertarian Party to recognize the veterans concerns and to aggressively pursue after their vote. In addition, this list will create tools etc. to recruit the veteran community now.

      To subscribe please visit,
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LibVets/?yguid=1953

    • Richard Ask

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 3 10:01 AM
            LibVets � LibVets is a discussion list for Libertarians

            Description Category: Libertarian

            LibVets is a discussion list for Libertarians who view our military veterans as a positive
            potential group for the party to prospect. In addition, I have a belief that there are grounds
            for "assuming" a contractual obligation with our vets.

            This is a working list who's goal is to lead the Libertarian Party to recognize the veterans concerns and to aggressively pursue after their vote. In addition, this list will create tools etc. to recruit the veteran community now.

            To subscribe please visit,
            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LibVets/?yguid=1953

          • The Natural Apothecary