Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Group

  • Richard Ask
    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 28, 2004
      PTSD Group
      Description Category: Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)

      This group is dedicated to the "what works" exchange of information. This
      group is not for whiners. It is an opportunity to share what we have found
      that works to improve the quality of our daily life.

      To subscribe please visit,
      http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/PTSD_Group/?yguid=1953

    • Richard Ask

          Message 4 of 19 , Aug 11, 2004
            In a message dated 8/7/04 12:42:56 PM, herbswork12000@... writes:

            > PTSD Group
            >
            > Description  Category: Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
            > This group is dedicated to the "what works" exchange of information. This
            > group is not for whiners. It is an opportunity to share what we have found
            > that works to improve the quality of our daily life.
            >
            > To subscribe please visit,
            > http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/PTSD_Group/?yguid=1953

            Hello,
            I have added you to my list, you can unsub anytime. I have lots of help for
            this kind of problem and will join your group when I have a free moment. Please
            note my web site www.drjeanette.com
            I offer free teleseminars and the next one is on anxiety. Been working in the
            field since 1975--am an expert.

            Let me know how to communicate these free perks to your group.
            best,

            Dr, Doris Jeanette
            www.drjeanette.com
            215-732-6197
            503 S. 21 St. Phil. PA 19146
            Author of audio material, A Natural Process for Opening the Heart, highly
            praised my Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, MD. for emotional health.

          • Richard Ask

                          Message 12 of 19 , Nov 24, 2004
                            PTSD Group

                            Description Category: Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
                            This group is dedicated to the "what works" exchange of information. This
                            group is not for whiners. It is an opportunity to share what we have found
                            that works to improve the quality of our daily life.

                            To subscribe please visit,
                            http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/PTSD_Group/?yguid=1953

                          • The Natural Apothecary