407Practical Health

  • Lawrence Stepanowicz
    Dec 17, 2002
      Practical Health is a newsletter published twice monthly for anyone, young or old, with an interest in their health.

      Remember, health care is what you do, sick care is what they do. Our purpose at Practical Health is to show you how you can take care of your health so that you won't need their costly and unpleasant care! Learn how you can stay healthier, look and feel younger, and reverse disease.

      Lawrence Stepanowicz, ND
      subscribe@...
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic