27Daughters of the Earth ezine and free fragrance sample

  • EarthDaughter Arts
    Aug 15, 2000
      A jewelry, giftware, arts and crafts newsletter for EarthDaughter Arts. Come relax and learn of the beauty of our earth. Are you an EarthChild? Do you feel a special connection to the Earth that runs deeper than words? Would you like to honor it with those special times of creativity and peaceful reflection? Our newsletter comes out monthly and has crafts projects, herbal lore, ideas for relaxation and meditation and links to websites that honor the concept of the EarthChild.

      We are running a special right now, too. If you subscribe, you are eligible to receive a free fragrance oil sample.

      Our current issue includes articles on the moon, crystal meditation, garden websites and a special "virtual garden" project just for subscribers!

      We are also looking for submissions. To get an idea of what types of themes and concepts we promote in our ezine, please visit http://earthdaughterarts.com/edaconcept.html