13Daughters of the Earth newsletter

  • K.Cherry - EarthDaughter Arts
    Apr 20, 2000
      A jewelry, giftware, arts and crafts newsletter for EarthDaughter Arts.
      Come relax and learn of the beauty of our earth. Are you an EarthChild? Do
      you feel a special connection to the Earth that runs deeper than words?
      Would you like to honor it with those special times of creativity and
      peaceful reflection? Our newsletter will come out periodically and have
      crafts projects, herbal lore, ideas for relaxation and meditation and links
      to websites that honor the concept of the EarthChild.

      We are also looking for material and ad swaps. Please contact us at the
      above address for more information on subsmissions.

      Dennis and Kristine Cherry - EarthDaughter Arts
      (http://www.earthdaughterarts.com)
      Our newsletter is now out! Join our mailing list to keep up on specials,
      contests and updates to the EarthDaughter Arts website.

      To join, send an email to: earthdaughterarts-subscribe@egroups.com
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic