Do high-paying AdSense keywords really work?

  • magnet4web
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2006
      That's what I want to talk to you about today. A lot of people try and
      find on the Internet places where they can buy or get hold of the
      highest-paying AdSense keywords. The idea is that if you have the
      right keywords you can actually generate dollars per click. Rather
      than being paid just a few cents per click from your AdSense ads, if
      you use the right keywords you can actually generate several dollars
      per click.

      Now a lot of people are advertising for these types of services and
      these types of high-paying AdSense keyword lists, but do they really
      work? Well I've tried a lot of them out and some of them are better
      than others. There are free lists out there and, obviously, in this
      life you get what you pay for. The free lists generally aren't worth
      anything at all and really aren't worth investing your time in.

      Some of the paid lists are quite useful. What you should remember
      though, is that on top of getting the keyword lists you need to
      actually create the content that includes these keywords on your website.

      Just having access to the keywords isn't going to be enough to
      generate lots of high-valued clicks for you. If you combine a
      high-paying keyword list with lots of great content that includes
      those keywords, then you're actually starting to get into the realm of
      high-paying AdSense ads.

      Google itself will sometimes implement 'smart pricing.' Smart pricing
      is Google's attempt to try and level the playing field. If, for
      example, you suddenly start to earn massive amounts of revenue from
      certain clicks, it will somehow rebalance the playing field so that
      the clicks are better reflected in the actual return on investment for
      the advertiser.

      At the end of the day you need to be delivering clicks through AdSense
      that are of value to the advertiser. That's what a lot of people
      forget about when they start looking at the highest paying AdSense
      keywords.

      Having said all that, you can use these keyword lists to generate lots
      and lots of revenue. I've done this myself on some of my sites and now
      earn over one thousand dollars every three days. Google pays me lots
      of money to place their ads on my sites. I'm getting clicks that some
      of them are worth a few dollars each. The key to it is to get great
      content. The list on its own is not enough.

      So remember that you can succeed with this strategy, but don't forget
      to actually create excellent articles and content on your website that
      include these keywords; not too heavily, but just enough so that the
      ads displayed are the ones with the highest bids.

      Watch these AdSense Videos right now and discover how Michael makes
      over $15,000 per month just using AdSense: http://www.adsense-videos.com