TIME MANAGEMENT AND SUCCESS

  • Kate Smalley
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2004
      Article Title: TIME MANAGEMENT AND SUCCESS
      Article Author: Kate Smalley
      Article Copyright: 2004

      Article URL:
      http://ThePhantomWriters.com/free_content/d/s/healthy-wealthy-and-wise.shtml

      Article Autoresponder:
      mailto:healthy-wealthy-and-wise@...

      Author Contact Email:
      mailto:kms@...

      Formatted to 65 Characters per Line
      Word Count: 325 words

      This article was written by Kate Smalley.
      The only role of http://thePhantomWriters.com is
      in the actual distribution of this article to you.

      TERMS OF REPRINT - Publication Rules

      This is a Free-Reprint article. The only requirements for
      publishing this article are:

      * You must leave the resource box unedited. Minor editing to the
      article is permitted, only for the purpose of correcting any
      overlooked spelling or grammar problems. You are not allowed
      to change our recommendations, nor are you allowed to change
      the context of the article.

      * You may not use this article in UCE (Unsolicited Commercial Email).
      Email distribution of this article MUST be opt-in email only.

      * We ask that you forward a copy of the ezine or newsletter
      that contains the article inside to the author at:
      mailto:kms@...

      * If you post this article on a website, you MUST set any URL's
      in the body of the article and most especially in the Author's
      Resource Box as hyperlinks. We request that you also send us a
      copy of the URL where you have posted this article.

      If you find any of the rules to be unsavory or unacceptable, please
      do not publish this article. While we are happy to make the content
      available to you for your own use, we must insist on having our rules
      and *Terms of Reprint* honored in full.

      Thank you for adhering to these four very simple rules.

      TIME MANAGEMENT AND SUCCESS
      Copyright � 2004, Kate Smalley
      Connecticut Secretary
      http://www.connecticutsecretary.com

      Whoever said, "Early to bed early to rise makes a man healthy,
      wealthy and wise," only got it partially right when it comes to
      finding the formula for personal success, because great time
      management skills are also essential.

      While some people are millionaires and some people are paupers,
      all people are on the same playing field with regards to time.
      Every living being is allotted 24 hours in a single day-no more,
      no less. So being able to accomplish your goals in any given day
      means being able to prioritize and multi-task.

      If you compare any two people at a particular workplace and
      analyze their work habits, you'll oftentimes notice differences
      in terms of productivity. Some people are simply better at
      managing their time and, therefore, getting more done with the
      time they have. If you're not particularly good at prioritizing
      and managing tasks, you need not worry, because if you weren't
      born with time management skills, you can learn them.

      First of all, you'll want to begin each new week by drawing up
      a schedule of things to do in the coming week. Start off by
      listing things you absolutely must do, and then jot down things
      you'd like to do. Once you've done this, you'll want to look
      over your weekly schedule and consider whether, time wise, your
      schedule is realistic. If it isn't, then you'll need to drop
      off non-essentials and maybe factor in more time for the
      critical tasks.

      Something else you'll want to consider is that people with good
      time management skills tend to be fairly organized. If you're
      work desk looks as though it were hit by a tornado, then tidy
      up a little bit. You'll be surprised at how much more efficient
      you'll be if you don't have to wade through piles of paper to
      find what you're looking for.

      Combine time management skills with health, wealth and wisdom,
      and you've got the formula for personal success.

      Resource Box:
      Copyright 2004, Kate Smalley
      Connecticut Secretary
      http://www.connecticutsecretary.com
      Freelance secretarial and transcription services.

      For more articles by this author, please visit:

      http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/d/index.shtml#Kate_Smalley