The Hidden Secret To Achieving Your Dreams, Goals, And Desires

  • Nate Rifkin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2011
      A Free-Reprint Article Written by: Nate Rifkin

      Article Title:
      The Hidden Secret To Achieving Your Dreams, Goals, And Desires

      Article Description:
      What is the one thing blocking you from achieving all your
      dreams, goals, and desires? There is a secret technique
      which smashes your bad habits away, forces you to develop
      good ones, and pulls you toward the success you want.

      Additional Article Information:
      ===============================

      Distribution Date and Time: 2011-07-22 10:00:00

      Written By: Nate Rifkin
      Copyright: 2011
      Contact Email: mailto:naterifkinarticles@...

      For more free-reprint articles by Nate Rifkin, please visit:
      http://www.thePhantomWriters.com/recent/author/nate-rifkin.html

      Versions Of Article Are Available at:
      http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/db/r/achieving-dreams-goals-desires.shtml#get_code

      The Hidden Secret To Achieving Your Dreams, Goals, And Desires
      Copyright (c) 2011 Nate Rifkin
      The Secret Life Changing Exercise
      http://TheSecretLifeChangingExercise.com/

      What if I told you there is a secret all successful men and women
      use�and most of them don't even realize they're using it
      consciously. Which is why it has remained hidden from you until
      now.

      To prepare you for this one secret, I have to ask you: What is
      the one thing blocking you from achieving all your dreams, goals,
      and desires? And I'm not talking about your current
      circumstances, or lack of money, or bad luck. What is mentally
      stopping you?

      If you're like anyone else, it is a combination of bad habits
      and difficulty beginning new good ones.

      But there is a secret technique which smashes your bad habits
      away and virtually forces you to develop good ones, and pulls you
      toward the success you want.

      Here's an example: Say you want to lose 20 pounds, but you have
      a bad habit of drinking soda. You crave it every day, and it
      tastes so good you can't go without it at every meal. The key to
      your success in losing weight comes down to this:

      1. You have the bad habit of drinking soda�but you love the way
      it tastes in the short-term.

      2. You want to lose 20 pounds, and look and feel good in the
      long-term.

      So what is this one secret to your success?

      Every time you reach for that soda, stop and ask yourself this:

      "Do I want to drink this soda�or do I want to be 20 pounds
      lighter and look and feel great?"

      At first, this seems like an illogical question. After all, just
      one little soda will not make the difference between your success
      or failure in losing weight. But then again, if achieving your
      dreams, goals, and desires consisted of 100% seemingly logical
      decisions and actions�everyone would be successful. You must take
      a counterintuitive approach.

      Instead of talking yourself into thinking one drink of soda
      won't make a difference�even though that may be technically
      true�turn that idea on its head and say the opposite to yourself:
      Which do you want? The one soda or the body of your dreams?

      When the decision comes down to that, suddenly forgoing the
      unhealthy drink is the only sane choice you have.

      It's the same with any other part of your life, including money
      and business. Let's say you make money as a writer and you
      don't feel like writing today.

      Ask yourself: "Do I want to have an extra five thousand dollars
      per month and be able to travel the world in luxury�or do I want
      to take a break from writing today?"

      Now, does skipping one day of writing really make the difference
      between an extra five thousand dollars per month? Who knows? Who
      cares? The important thing is, you just have to pose one simple
      question, and suddenly you will find yourself pounding those keys
      and moving forward with your business.

      The secret is simple: Put your long-term goals in the forefront
      of your mind at all times, and ask yourself what you want to do
      every day based on what you want in the future. It may not seem
      logical, but it gets results.

      Nate Rifkin is the author of the book Internal Power Yoga. On his
      website, you can get free instant access to an easy exercise for
      purging your sadness away while simultaneously filling your body
      with confidence, with zero positive thinking required:
      http://TheSecretLifeChangingExercise.com/

      --- END ARTICLE ---

      http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/db/r/achieving-dreams-goals-desires.shtml#get_code

      TERMS OF REPRINT - Publication Rules
      (Last Updated: May 11, 2006)

      The Digital Millennium Copyright Act

      *** Digital Reprint Rights ***

      Hyperlinks (clickable links).

      within the article.

      *** Author Notification ***

      or her work. Nate Rifkin can be reached at:
      naterifkinarticles@...

      for Print Permission at:
      mailto:naterifkinarticles@...

      Article Marketing Ebook at: