Too Much Chocolate?

  • Scott Bywater
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2010
      A Free-Reprint Article Written by: Scott Bywater

      Article Title:
      Too Much Chocolate?

      Article Description:
      And I've heard it said that everyone is addicted to
      something... alcohol, drugs, sex, looking at email, other
      people's approval, etc. But there are good addictions too.

      Additional Article Information:
      ===============================

      Distribution Date and Time: 2010-04-07 10:00:00

      Written By: Scott Bywater
      Copyright: 2010
      Contact Email: mailto:sbywater@...

      Scott Bywater's Picture URL:
      http://www.copywritingthatsells.com.au/images/scott2.jpg

      For more free-reprint articles by Scott Bywater, please visit:
      http://www.thePhantomWriters.com/recent/author/scott-bywater.html

      Versions Of Article Are Available at:
      http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/db/b/chocolate-leadership.shtml#get_code

      Too Much Chocolate?
      Copyright (c) 2010 Scott Bywater
      Copywriting That SELLS
      http://www.copywritingthatsells.com.au/

      I am feeling rather refreshed after four days off.

      How about you?

      Come to think about it, whenever I have a few days away from
      email, phone calls and the stresses of work... and give myself
      the chance to wind down... I come back refreshed.

      Which is why a quote I read yesterday really resonated with me...

      "Take rest; a field that has rested gives a bountiful crop"
      Ovid

      And pretty soon I am going to work up the courage to plan regular
      rest times into my year.

      I think one week out of every twelve would work quite well with a
      month off at the end of the year.

      Anyway, now that I've talked about something which is good for
      us, let me talk about the other side of the coin...

      SOMETHING THAT IS VERY BAD FOR US...

      Have any chocolate over the Easter weekend?

      I certainly did.

      Not a lot - actually I lie, it was a fair bit - certainly enough
      to leave me feeling groggy and with my head spinning that
      evening.

      You see, it is my view that sugar is an addictive drug.

      In fact, according to Nancy Appleton (Ph.D), author of the book,
      Lick The Sugar Habit, sugar can... suppress your immune system
      cause a rapid rise of adrenaline, hyperactivity, and anxiety
      weaken eyesight cause premature aging cause varicose veins cause
      depression ... and so much more.

      Of course, I am aware of this. But I still ate sugar.

      Knowing something is bad for you and yet still doing it. Isn't
      that somewhat of an addiction?

      Addictions are everywhere.

      And I've heard it said that everyone is addicted to something...
      alcohol, drugs, sex, looking at email, other people's approval,
      etc.

      But there are good addictions too.

      For instance, I am addicted to reading.

      I love reading. I love feeding my mind with new knowledge.

      In fact, I would love to read even more than I do now.

      And this year, I am keeping a chart on all of the new books I
      read.

      My aim is to hit 26 new books for the year. And then lift it to
      eventually be reading 52 books a year.

      Why?

      Because whenever I read books I seem to make more dollars.

      Every leader I know is a reader. Everyone making great dollars
      seems to read a heck of a lot.

      They study. They learn.

      And I think one of the best addictions you can get into the habit
      of creating is a "reading addiction."

      Get addicted to reading and learning today.

      You'll be glad you did.

      Scott Bywater is a direct mail copywriter and the author of
      Cash-Flow Advertising. To get access to his highly prized
      complimentary copy of "7 Ways To Get More Customers" (valued at
      $29.95) and to join his controversial and insighful "Copywriting
      Selling Secrets" newsletter where you'll uncover the truth about
      why most ads and sales letters don't work (and how to make yours
      stand out from the rest) head on over to his web site at
      http://www.copywritingthatsells.com.au/

      --- END ARTICLE ---

      http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/db/b/chocolate-leadership.shtml#get_code

      TERMS OF REPRINT - Publication Rules
      (Last Updated: May 11, 2006)

      The Digital Millennium Copyright Act

      *** Digital Reprint Rights ***

      Hyperlinks (clickable links).

      within the article.

      *** Author Notification ***

      or her work. Scott Bywater can be reached at:
      sbywater@...

      for Print Permission at:
      mailto:sbywater@...

      Article Marketing Ebook at:

      *
      *
      * EzineZone@yahoogroups.com
      *

      ABOUT THIS ARTICLE SUBMISSION

      are owned and operated by:

      Bill Platt
      3010 E Raintree
      Stillwater, Oklahoma USA 74074

      and opinion of its author, Scott Bywater
      http://www.copywritingthatsells.com.au/