Sell Yourself Like A Papaya Tree

  • Scott Bywater
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2009
      A Free-Reprint Article Written by: Scott Bywater

      Article Title:
      Sell Yourself Like A Papaya Tree

      Article Description:
      Why on earth would I take a photo of a papaya fruit? It's
      really quite simple. The papaya fruit got me thinking about
      a few things about how we market ourselves online.

      Additional Article Information:
      ===============================

      Distribution Date and Time: 2009-10-30 10:00:00

      Written By: Scott Bywater
      Copyright: 2009
      Contact Email: mailto:sbywater@...

      Scott Bywater's Picture URL:
      http://www.copywritingthatsells.com.au/images/scott2.jpg

      For more free-reprint articles by Scott Bywater, please visit:
      http://www.thePhantomWriters.com/recent/author/scott-bywater.html

      Versions Of Article Are Available at:
      http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/db/b/papaya-trees-and-online-marketing.shtml#get_code

      Sell Yourself Like A Papaya Tree
      Copyright (c) 2009 Scott Bywater
      Copywriting That SELLS
      http://www.copywritingthatsells.com.au/

      Before we go any further, I want you to take a look at the image
      below...

      http://img24.yfrog.com/i/c1sv.jpg/

      What you can see is a photo of the papaya fruit which I enjoyed
      last weekend.

      But why on earth would I take a photo of a papaya fruit?

      It's really quite simple. The papaya fruit got me thinking about
      a few things.

      You see, in the middle of that luscious piece of fruit there are
      literally dozens of little seeds.

      But they all started from one tiny little seed. In fact, the
      whole papaya tree which contains hundreds of papaya fruit which
      contain hundreds of seeds, all started from one tiny little seed.

      It's really quite mind blowing, isn't it.

      One seed creates a tree. One tree creates hundreds of papaya's.
      And those papaya's go on to create hundreds of trees.

      But let's consider something else.

      Probably 99% of those seeds fail to germinate... get washed away
      by the rain... die before they live their full potential.

      And isn't the marketing world the same?

      You have to send hundreds of letters in many cases to get a
      response.

      You have to talk to a number of people to generate a sale.

      Hundreds of people need to click on your google adwords to get a
      handful of people to your site... and many people need to see
      your site before a sale or quote is generated.

      But here's something to keep in mind.

      You cannot force a seed to germinate.

      It either does or it doesn't.

      And you cannot force someone to purchase your product or service.

      They either will or they won't.

      You can nurture a seed. You can give it the environment it needs
      to grow, the same way as you nurture a client.

      But you cannot force.

      However you can decide to place more seeds.

      And when you join http://www.morecustomersmadeeasy.com I'll show
      you over a dozen ways to plant thousands of seeds including fax
      marketing, newspaper advertising, social media, article
      marketing, the "frame" mailer to get big clients, public
      relations, affiliate programs, joint ventures and much, much
      more.

      Remember, the more seeds you plant and the better you are at
      planting them, the more abundant your harvest will be...

      Scott Bywater is a successful direct response copywriter and
      heads up Copywriting That Sells, a direct response advertising
      firm. Want to learn how to get more customers - then get your
      hands on his popular 17 page ebook "7 ways To Increase Your
      Turnover... No Matter What The State Of The Economy." It's been
      downloaded by over 8,247 business owners over the past five
      years and you can get your hands on it now at
      http://www.copywritingthatsells.com.au/

      --- END ARTICLE ---

      http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/db/b/papaya-trees-and-online-marketing.shtml#get_code

      TERMS OF REPRINT - Publication Rules
      (Last Updated: May 11, 2006)

      The Digital Millennium Copyright Act

      *** Digital Reprint Rights ***

      Hyperlinks (clickable links).

      within the article.

      *** Author Notification ***

      or her work. Scott Bywater can be reached at:
      sbywater@...

      for Print Permission at:
      mailto:sbywater@...

      *
      *
      * EzineZone@yahoogroups.com
      *

      ABOUT THIS ARTICLE SUBMISSION

      are owned and operated by:

      Bill Platt
      3010 E Raintree
      Stillwater, Oklahoma USA 74074

      and opinion of its author, Scott Bywater
      http://www.copywritingthatsells.com.au/