Are You Fighting The Secret Formula?

  • Kim Duke
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2009
      A Free-Reprint Article Written by: Kim Duke

      Article Title:
      Are You Fighting The Secret Formula?

      Article Description:
      One of the lessons my dad taught me about flying is that an
      airplane uses almost 60% of its fuel for take-off. Just
      those few minutes of going down the run-way and lifting up
      into the air uses the most energy. But once the plane is
      air-borne it is able to use minimal fuel to successfully
      stay in the air.

      Additional Article Information:
      ===============================

      Distribution Date and Time: 2009-10-14 09:48:00

      Written By: Kim Duke
      Copyright: 2009
      Contact Email: mailto:kim.duke@...

      For more free-reprint articles by Kim Duke, please visit:
      http://www.thePhantomWriters.com/recent/author/kim-duke.html

      Versions Of Article Are Available at:
      http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/db/d/the-secret-formula.shtml#get_code

      Are You Fighting The Secret Formula?
      Copyright (c) 2009 Kim Duke
      The Sales Diva
      http://www.salesdivas.com

      Those who know me - know I'm in love with airplanes and science.
      (Yes - your Sales Diva is secretly a nerd)

      I "grew-up" in a little red and white Cessna 120 airplane. My
      father trained for his pilot's license when I was 11 years old
      and for years I was the only one who would fly with him!

      Flying with my dad was one of my favorite things to do (and still
      is!)

      One of the lessons he taught me about flying is that an airplane
      uses almost 60% of its fuel for take-off.

      Just those few minutes of going down the run-way and lifting up
      into the air uses the most energy. But once the plane is
      air-borne it is able to use minimal fuel to successfully stay in
      the air.

      Are You Fighting The Secret Formula?

      Now let's tap into my crazy science nerd side.

      W. Edwards Deming is the American statistician who spent over 50
      years on statistical study. He realized that for every process
      there is a beginning and an end. (OK - no laughing here -
      there's more!)

      His contribution is considered historically so important that
      U.S. News and World Report called him "one of the hidden turning
      points in history".

      He discovered when you focus on the first 15% of the process and
      get it correct (its initial conditions), you ensure at least 85%
      of your desired outcome.

      "By focusing on the FIRST 15% of ANYTHING, the remaining 85%
      will effortlessly follow."

      My dad and Mr. Deming are from the same school of thought.

      What Would My Dad Or W. Edwards Deming Think Of You?

      Right now you're letting things you're beginning
      draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag out.

      You're spending all your time making figure 8 laps on the
      runway!

      Are you investing ENOUGH of your time, energy and money into the
      first 15% of a project, customer or your business?

      I just saw the look that crossed your face (it's my
      super-science-geek-glasses)...and I know you're probably NOT
      creating a POWERFUL 15%.

      Hmmm.

      And you're also wondering why you're having wimpy and weinery
      results?

      Remember - THE FIRST 15% is the powerful stuff:

      * understanding WHO, WHY and WHAT is important

      * knowing what is THE END RESULT you want to experience

      * creating a strategic and powerful plan for marketing and sales

      * getting help in the areas that quite frankly you suck at

      * get the drift?

      My Diva Dare?

      NOW IS THE TIME. Get your 15% Formula FLYING!!!

      Love from your Bossy Sales Diva, Wanna-Be Pilot and Scientist,

      Kim

      Kim Duke is an unconventional, sassy and savvy sales expert that
      shows women small biz owners and entrepreneurs sizzling sales
      tips on how to increase sales in a fun, easy, stress-free way!
      Get the FREE report "The 5 Biggest Sales Mistakes Women Make"
      at http://salesdivas.com/Ezine-signup.php

      --- END ARTICLE ---

      http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/db/d/the-secret-formula.shtml#get_code

      TERMS OF REPRINT - Publication Rules
      (Last Updated: May 11, 2006)

      The Digital Millennium Copyright Act

      *** Digital Reprint Rights ***

      Hyperlinks (clickable links).

      within the article.

      *** Author Notification ***

      or her work. Kim Duke can be reached at:
      kim.duke@...

      for Print Permission at:
      mailto:kim.duke@...

      *