Online Fax Providers - How To Get The Best Online Fax Service

  • Titus Hoskins
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2009
      Free-Reprint Article Written by: Titus Hoskins
      See Terms of Reprint Below.

      *
      *
      * EzineZone@yahoogroups.com
      *

      This article has been distributed by:
      http://Article-Distribution.com

      Helpful Link:

      Article Title:
      ==============

      Online Fax Providers - How To Get The Best Online Fax Service

      Article Description:
      ====================

      In our fast paced web-savvy society, you have to change with the
      times if you want to stay competitive. The same goes for how you
      do your faxing? Internet faxing is all the rage; find out how you
      can get the best fax service... for your company or business.

      Additional Article Information:
      ===============================

      Distribution Date and Time: 2009-03-02 13:00:00

      Written By: Titus Hoskins
      Copyright: 2009
      Contact Email: mailto:contact@...

      Titus Hoskins's Picture URL:
      http://www.titushoskins.com/webme2.JPG

      For more free-reprint articles by Titus Hoskins, please visit:
      http://www.thePhantomWriters.com/recent/author/titus-hoskins.html

      If you use this article on your website or in your ezine,
      We Want To Know About It. Use the following URL to let
      us know where you have used this article, and we will
      include a link to your website on thePhantomWriters.com:

      http://thephantomwriters.com/notify.php?id=6579&p=load

      Versions Of Article Are Available at:
      http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/db/h/online-fax-providers.shtml#get_code

      Online Fax Providers - How To Get The Best Online Fax Service
      Copyright (c) 2009 Titus Hoskins
      Bizware Magic
      http://www.bizwaremagic.com

      Times are changing and in our fast paced Internet savvy society,
      my advice is you change with the times. The latest example of
      this is sending faxes over the Internet rather than through the
      traditional method of a fax machine; this is done through the
      help of an online fax service.

      Sending a fax over the Internet through the help of an online fax
      service works in a similar manner to sending an attached document
      via email but you send it to a fax number rather than an email
      address. The use of an online fax service is especially helpful
      to businesses.

      Let's face it, we live in an age where email is the main form of
      communication within the office workplace and thanks to the fact
      that signatures are now legally valid when they are sent
      electronically; paper documents are becoming less common. This is
      a trend that isn't going to die down anytime soon; however many
      independent contractors and small business owners still prefer
      and in some cases require printed documents for their records,
      especially where legal documents are concerned.

      Faxing remains one of the most efficient means of transmitting
      documents but in order to do this company's no longer need the
      help of a land line or a costly fax machine in order to send and
      receive them; instead you send them over the Internet and there
      are countless reasons as to why this is a lot better than the
      traditional method of faxing.

      By using an online fax service you don't have the expense of
      buying a fax machine, nor do you have the expense that it takes
      to maintain the machine. All you need is an Internet connection.
      You are saving yourself a lot of money as all you now only have
      to pay is a small fee to your online fax provider and there is no
      longer the cost of an extra phone line. As well as money you are
      also saving yourself time as you no longer have to fill out cover
      sheets and there's no need to wait for each page to feed like
      there is with a traditional machine and you are able to send
      documents to not only other online fax services but you can also
      send them to traditional fax machines too but just how do you
      know which online fax provider to choose?

      There are a number of different online fax service providers that
      can give you different packages and prices, which is why it is
      important that you do your research so that you can find the one
      that is best for you. Monthly rates can run anywhere from $4 to
      around $15 a month. Choosing the right one is important as you
      will be trusting them to delivery important documents; so to tell
      if a provider is any good there are certain features that you
      should look out for.

      Some of the most popular Internet fax providers are: MyFax,
      RingCentral, eFax, TrustFax, MertoFax, Send2Fax, RapidFax and
      Faxage. You can tell if an online fax service provider is any
      good based on features such as if they have reliable customer
      support that is available to you on a 24/7 basis. You should also
      look out for whether they offer competitive pricing that comes
      with no hidden costs and no set up fees. Most, but not all have
      no set up fees but remember online fax service providers are
      meant to be saving you money not costing you more so check the
      prices!

      Another feature that you should look out for is whether the
      provider if offering you a free trial, which is always worth
      trying as it allows you to test out the service to make sure it
      is right for you.

      A good online fax service provider not only allows you to send
      and receive faxes through an email account but they will also
      have other features such as forwarding, notifications and storage
      options. So if you are considering getting on board with an
      online fax service I recommend that you visit some comparison
      sites to ensure that you are getting the best deal for your
      situation.

      For more information on Internet Fax Services use this
      handy online Comparison Guide to get your own:
      http://www.onlinefaxguide.com
      Or if you want more detailed information on Internet Faxing
      try here: http://www.internetfaxguide.org
      Titus Hoskins Copyright (x) 2009. This article may be
      freely distributed if this resource box stays attached.

      --- END ARTICLE ---

      http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/db/h/online-fax-providers.shtml#get_code

      TERMS OF REPRINT - Publication Rules
      (Last Updated: May 11, 2006)

      The Digital Millennium Copyright Act

      *** Digital Reprint Rights ***

      Hyperlinks (clickable links).

      within the article.

      *** Author Notification ***

      or her work. Titus Hoskins can be reached at:
      contact@...

      for Print Permission at:
      mailto:contact@...

      ABOUT THIS ARTICLE SUBMISSION

      are owned and operated by Bill Platt of Stillwater, Oklahoma USA.

      and opinion of its author, Titus Hoskins
      http://www.bizwaremagic.com