Valentine's Day Flower Sales

  • Wesley Berry. AAF
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2009
      Free-Reprint Article Written by: Wesley Berry, AAF
      See Terms of Reprint Below.

      *
      *
      * EzineZone@yahoogroups.com
      *

      This article has been distributed by:
      http://Article-Distribution.com

      Helpful Link:

      Article Title:
      ==============

      Valentine's Day Flower Sales

      Article Description:
      ====================

      77 percent of florists reported that their Valentine's Day sales
      in 2006 rose by an average of 16.2 percent. With numbers like
      that, it seems more and more people are beginning to understand
      the power that flowers have to make those we love see just how
      important they are to us.

      Additional Article Information:
      ===============================

      Distribution Date and Time: 2009-01-01 10:00:00

      Written By: Wesley Berry, AAF
      Copyright: 2006-2009
      Contact Email: mailto:wes@...

      For more free-reprint articles by Wesley Berry, AAF, please visit:
      http://www.thePhantomWriters.com/recent/author/wesley-berry,-aaf.html

      If you use this article on your website or in your ezine,
      We Want To Know About It. Use the following URL to let
      us know where you have used this article, and we will
      include a link to your website on thePhantomWriters.com:

      http://thephantomwriters.com/notify.php?id=4115&p=load

      Versions Of Article Are Available at:
      http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/db/b/valentines-day-flower-sales.shtml#get_code

      Valentine's Day Flower Sales
      Copyright (c) 2006-2009 Wesley Berry, AAF
      Wesley Berry Flowers
      http://www.800wesleys.com/

      77 percent of florists reported that their Valentine's Day sales
      in 2006 rose by an average of 16.2 percent. With numbers like
      that, it seems more and more people are beginning to understand
      the power that flowers have to make those we love see just how
      important they are to us.

      It probably comes as no surprise that roses accounted for the
      majority of Valentine's Sales in 2006, holding a whopping 57
      percent. Of those rose sales, 69.3 percent were red roses. Though
      they're popular, roses aren't the only way to say "I love
      you" on Valentine's Day. Your florist can help you choose the
      perfect flowers for anyone in your life. Some of today's hottest
      Valentine's trends include:

      * A Rose of a Different Color: Yes, red roses are a classic
      expression of love, but they do come in a wide variety of
      colors-hundreds, in fact. And, women report that they enjoy them
      in all their many hues.

      * Unique Rose Designs: Even if you're certain that your special
      someone would like red roses the best, you can make the
      arrangement as unique as he or she is. Try choosing a unique
      shade of red and ask your florist to design something that fits
      your loved one's personality. You could even bring in a favorite
      vase or container from home.

      * The Charming Tussie Mussie: The Tussie Mussie is a small,
      round, compact cluster of flowers whose stems are bound together.
      Any variety of flowers can be used, including sweetheart roses,
      open garden roses, hyacinths, carnations, sweetpeas, and
      freesias. When ordering a Tussie Mussie, let your florist know if
      the recipient has a favorite color or flower that could be
      incorporated into the bouquet. Tussie Mussies are typically
      displayed in small crystal or glass vases, but your florist may
      offer other options as well.

      * A Burst of Spring: Though Valentine's Day is in the dead of
      winter, you can still give someone a touch of spring. Ask your
      florist to create an arrangement using colorful flowers like
      lilies, alstroemeria, irises, tulips, daffodils, hyacinths,
      tuberoses, and freesia.

      * Flowering and Green Plants: Plants are a great way to tell
      someone you care, and they keep reminding your loved one day
      after day. Plants like the peace lily, cylcamen, kalanchoes, and
      azaleas make excellent gifts. Or, you can ask your florist to
      create a beautiful dish garden.

      * Love Takes All Shapes: Your florist can create uniquely shaped
      arrangements, such as wire hearts or spheres covered in heather
      or ivy.

      Regardless of who your favorite Valentine is, your florist can
      help you make this Valentine's Day one that will be remembered
      for years to come.

      Wesley Berry is member of the American Academy of
      Floriculture (AAF) and President of Wesley Berry Flowers
      (http://www.wesleyberryflowers.com), a successful
      multi-million dollar floral business that was established
      in 1946. His shops provide flower delivery worldwide through
      http://www.flowers-worldwide.net and Flower Delivery Express
      (http://www.flowerdeliveryexpress.com). Visit Wesley Berry
      Flowers on the web at http://www.800wesleys.com

      --- END ARTICLE ---

      http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/db/b/valentines-day-flower-sales.shtml#get_code

      TERMS OF REPRINT - Publication Rules
      (Last Updated: May 11, 2006)

      The Digital Millennium Copyright Act

      *** Digital Reprint Rights ***

      Hyperlinks (clickable links).

      within the article.

      *** Author Notification ***

      or her work. Wesley Berry, AAF can be reached at:
      wes@...

      for Print Permission at:
      mailto:wes@...

      ABOUT THIS ARTICLE SUBMISSION

      are owned and operated by Bill Platt of Stillwater, Oklahoma USA.

      and opinion of its author, Wesley Berry, AAF
      http://www.800wesleys.com/