Fixing the MoodleReader quizzes

  • Glenski
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2013
      Just curious, Tom or anyone else who knows. I thought there was going to be a joint effort last year (summer?) to band together some stalwart teachers to fix some of the MR quizzes, or even create some that were needed. Where do we stand on that?
      Thanks in advance.

      Glenski
    • Thomas N. Robb
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 21, 2013
        Hi Glenski,

        There is a group working to review the quizzes, publisher by publisher, series by series and level by level spearheaded by Eric Hagley.  We definitely need more people, in particular people who have full sets of specific levels readily available.

        Please contact "Eric Hagley" <hagley@...-it.ac.jp> if you would like to help out!

        Cheers,
          Tom

        --
                        ******* Don't miss the WorldCALL 2013 in Glasgow *********
         ************** 10 to 13 July 2013  http://www.worldcall2013.org ******************

        ** Thomas N. Robb, Ph.D., Kyoto Sangyo University, Japan  **
        **                       <trobb@...-su.ac.jp>                                  **
        **           http://www.cc.kyoto-su.ac.jp/~trobb/index.html            **