Re: [ExtensiveReading] Call for Papers (7/31 deadline), Extensive Reading in Japan.

  • Scott Miles
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 13, 2013
      Hi Mark,

      I was communicating with someone (I think it was you, but I'm not so sure now) about contributing an article on ER in Korea to the ERJ. I was slow on getting it in at the time, and we tenatively decided that I could submit it to a later edition. Is the ERJ still interested in the article? If so, I'll dust it off and get it in.

      Scott

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 13, 2013
        My apologies everyone, that email was intended for Mark Brierley. Didn't realize I was replying to an email he posted here!

        Scott

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 13, 2013
          Hi Scott and Everyone,

          Articles for ERJ are welcome from anyone. The deadline is the end of February.

          Scott, I'm particularly looking forward to your article about ER in South Korea!

          Please send to erj@..., contact me: mark2@... with any questions.

          Mark