ExtensiveReading] YL Levels

  • Ann Shearer
    Message 1 of 35 , Nov 14, 2012
    Dear Mr. Furukawa,
    You are always very helpful to me with YL Levels.
    I went to the ERF Graded Readers List on the ER Foundation Website to look for the following books (see attached). The Combined Reader List is dated 2011. Do you have the YL Levels and Word Count available?

    Thank you for your help.
    Best wishes,
    Ann Flanagan
  • john_m_tennant
    Message 35 of 35 , Dec 13, 2012
      Have you looked at the ERF Graded Reader List page? There is a supplemental list called "Non-ELT Leveled Readers" That list has a lot of data for the various series you mention. For example, Amelia Bedelia are on the H sheet because they are published by Harper Collins. However most of the data is probably the same as the Tadoku Book Guide.

      john