Call for papers for ER Colloquium at JALT National Conference, 2012 New Deadline

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2012
      Dear ER teachers and researchers,

      I know you meant to submit a paper... just in case you missed the deadline, we've just extended it to May 14th.

      Call for papers for ER Colloquium at JALT National Conference, 2012.

      The JALT ER SIG invites proposals on Extensive Reading or Extensive

      Listening at the annual ER event at the 2012 JALT National Conference

      "Making a Difference" in Hamamatsu October 12th-15th.

      Each presenter will have five minutes to speak to the whole audience.

      At the end of the five-minute sessions, presenters will break out into

      poster-sessions where listeners will be able to ask any of the

      presenters more about their topic.

      DEADLINE for submissions is 11:59 p.m. JST on May 14th.

      Please send applications, or any questions, to jalt-ercoll@...

      Applications should include:

      1. Your name

      2. Your affiliation

      3. A title

      4. An abstract of 75 to 125 words

      5. Your JALT membership number if you are a member (non-members may also present, but please be aware that your conference fees will be as a non-member).