JALT-ER-Symposium list

  • Rob Waring <wprjrj@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2003
      Special announcement for members based in or near Japan.

      If you wish to present at the JALT ER Symposium in 2003 (or wish to
      be involved in the setting up of the symposium even if you do not
      present, or wish to just get the emails to see how the symposium is
      set up), please send an email to waring@... and I will
      sign you up. You can leave at any time or have the mail stopped. And
      membership does not necessarily imply duties will come your way.
      Duties are done on a volunteer basis.

      I have changed to name of the previous (JALTER2002@yahoogroups.com)
      list to JALT-ER_Symposium@yahoogroups.com to manage all symposia at
      JALT from now on.

      Best regards.

      Rob Waring
    • Clive Lovelock
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2003
        I've already cleared this once with Ken, but just in case you don't know
        about it, I offered to give an update on my presentation in 2002.

        Best wishes

        Clive