Re: New reader/reading ebooks

  • Kieran
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2011
      Fair criticism - I didn't see Rob's post and so stand corrected. I did try to find a link to the news report (in last Saturday's Telegraph but gave up after a fruitless search.

      Personally, I am baffled by the notion that reading is either more enjoyable or more effective on screen - I always prefer to print and read articles for example. But many of my students clearly feel differently and I stand by the point that e-reading is here to stay