does anyone have an old audio file??

  • Lemmer Richard
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2011
      Hi all,

      I'm trying to locate the audio for an old Penguin Level 1 reader,
      Leonardo DiCaprio (1998). We bought the book and cassette a long time
      ago and somehow when I converted from cassette to mp3 that one wasn't
      among the files. Now the librarian says that all the old tapes have been
      tossed. I have two students who want to listen and read the book.

      Thanks,
      Richard

      Hope this doesn't bring the copyright gestapo to my doorstep (again).