Extensive listening materials

  • Ronan Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2002
      Dear Willy,

      Thanks for the purchasing info. for your book. I will fax Alice Tan at SEAMEO with my card details this week.
      Also, about the readers on cassette that I use, well I chose them on the basis of the students' own most popular books as well as books rated 4 or 5 by EPER. I use the EPER ladder, ie. easy F-E-D-C-B-A-X difficult,  to organise them into levels. The full-text level conisists of a variety of accessible and interesting titles including the original versions of popular graded readers, eg Island of the Blue Dolphins, Rain Man, The Full Monty etc.

      Best regards,

      Ronan