Reader: Ghost stories (with audio)

  • Kieran
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 12:50 AM
      I've just posted an enhanced version of my adaptation of three classic tale. Now includes recorded readings - you can find free samples here: http://esolebooks.com/ghost/classicstories.html

      Thanks

      Kiearn
    • Glen Hill
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1 4:29 AM
        Kieran,
        I took a peek at The Signalman story for a couple of pages. The voice is nice and clear and at a good pace. That's nice.

        If you don't mind, I have a few points to let you know that might need fixing.

        1. The cover asks readers to look at the picture and think of an answer, but the reader's voice starts immediately. No way they have time to do that.
        2. There is not pause function or way to go back and listen again. Is that only in the sample version?
        3. On page 2 of the story, you missed reading a sentence. ("The cutting was deep and unusually steep.")
        4. There are some blue underlined words (like "cutting") that might be links to some glossary, but they do not seem to be active.

        Glenski