Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

  • Wendy Arnold
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2010

      LinkedIn

      - Wendy

      Wendy Arnold
      Independent Education Management Professional
      Redhill, United Kingdom

      Confirm that you know Wendy

      © 2010, LinkedIn Corporation

    • Jim Swan at home
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2010
        LinkedIn
        ------------

        - Wendy

        That's pretty cool, Wendy.  How do you do that?

        Jim
      • Rob Waring
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2011
          Hello all,

          This post has been deleted.

          On Jun 1, 2011, at 10:49 PM, Frank Christensen via LinkedIn wrote:

          LinkedIn Logo

          Pisit,

          Frank wants to connect with you.

          Frank Christensen
          Education Management Professional View Profile »

          © 2011, LinkedIn Corporation

          Adjust your invitation email settings.