Easy readers and Teen Readers

  • Jeremy Taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2010

      Some good news! Easy Readers and Teen Reader now have a new website (I’ve been badgering them for years)! Now it is possible to actually navigate around the site and find books that you want to find. There are still some things that could be improved, but it is SO much better than the old one.

         The new site is www.easyreaders.eu .

        Something that, to my knowledge, has not been done before is a website book selector for students.

      1. Is you English A beginner, B elementary, C internediate etc.

      The student clicks on the appropriate level.

      2. What kind of stories do you like? A romantic stories B comedy C adventure D fantasy etc.

      The student clicks on the link and is offered a range of titles from a wide variety of publishers.

      Does something like this exist? It definitely should.

      Best Regards from a warm and sunny Czech Republic

      Jeremy

      Jeremy Taylor
      Freelance Writer, Teacher Trainer
      http://www.jeremytaylor.eu