ER words to a Michael Jackson song

  • George Jacobs
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8 2:07 AM

      I think I posted this a few years back. A Primary 2 teacher in Singapore came up with ER words to Michael Jackson’s song “Beat It.”

      Verse 1

      When dinner’s over and your homework is done

      You can choose what to read and have some fun

      So, take a good book and sit on a chair, and

      Read It, Just Read It

      Chorus

      Just Read It, Read It, Read It, Read It
      Read it till it’s completed
      Showin' How Funky Fun Is Your Book
      It Won’t Matter How Long It Took
      Just Read It, Read It
      Just Read It, Read It
      Just Read It, Read It
      Just Read It, Read It

      Verse 2

      You better read, you better read what you can
      Don't wanna be illiterate, don't be a can’t read man
      You wanna be smart, better read what you can
      So Read It, Just Read It

      Verse 3

      They're many great books, better read while you can
      Don't wanna be bored, wanna be a library fan
      You wanna stay happy, better read what you can
      So Read It, Just Read It

      __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4223 (20090708) __________

      http://www.eset.com
    • Jaime García Solana