Explaining ER in Mandarin

  • Ken Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2009
      Hello,

      A former colleague of mine, who has now moved onto a new school, asked me the following:

      Do you know of a paper in Mandarin that reviews some of the research involving extensive reading? I'd like to be able to provide it to my students who are pretty sophisticated in their own language, but are
      kind of languishing in English.

      I know Beniko Mason has done this for her Japanese students, but don't know anyone who has done so with Mandarin.

      Thanks in advance,

      Ken Smith
      Kaohsiung, Taiwan
    • Tom Robb
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2009
        You might check out the Hong Kong Reading Association site:
        http://www.reading.org.hk/

        Cheers,
        Tom Robb

        --- In ExtensiveReading@yahoogroups.com, Ken Smith <ksmith813@...>
        wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > A former colleague of mine, who has now moved onto a new school, asked
        me the following:

        > Do you know of a paper in Mandarin that reviews some of the research
        involving extensive reading? I'd like to be able to provide it to my
        students who are pretty sophisticated in their own language, but are
        > kind of languishing in English.
        >
        > I know Beniko Mason has done this for her Japanese students, but don't
        know anyone who has done so with Mandarin.

        > Thanks in advance,
        >
        > Ken Smith
        > Kaohsiung, Taiwan

      • Akio FURUKAWA
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2009
          Hello,

          There are two books about Ooe million extensive reading method in
          Madarin tlanslated from Japanese.

          ISBN are
          9787110064238
          and