money for ER?

  • atsubetsuteacher
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2009
      I don't see the post I made a couple of days ago. Do posts go through
      a moderator before landing on the listserv? I was asking whether
      anyone knew the best way to determine how universities use their money
      or that from grants to buy ER materials.

      I figured a survey to all the English and English-serving departments
      would be in order, but if there are other things to consider, I'd
      appreciate it.

      Thanks.
      Glenski
    • Rob Waring
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2009
        sorry but new members have to be moderated in case they are spammers. I've approved the message.

        Cheers

        Rob