Hueber Lektüren distributor?

  • pusanprof
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2008
      Greetings!

      Does anyone know a distributor in the US for the Hueber Lektüren series of graded readers? I saw that they won some LLL awards, and I found a German website(http://www.hueber.de/seite/pg_hueberlek_lek), but I was wondering how to get them in the US.

      Thank you!

      Jeffrey Westbrook
    • Jeremy Taylor
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8, 2010

        Some good news: Easy Readers and Teen Readers now have a new website. http://www.easyreaders.eu/Home.aspx The old site was awful and this new one is a great improvement. Interestingly, they offer free mp3 downloads of some of the titles. I wonder how many people will just download the sound files and not buy the books.

        Jeremy Taylor

        Jeremy Taylor
        Freelance Writer, Teacher Trainer
        http://www.jeremytaylor.eu