New Extensive Reading Foundation Website

  • Chris Lima
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2008
      Hello everyone

      First of all, I'd like to say that I'm new in the group and I'm really
      happy to be here :)

      Secondly, I would like to invite all of you to visit the new website of
      the Extensive Reading Foundation. There you will find articles, files,
      blogs kept by well-known ELT professionals working in this area.

      Please, visit us at http://erfoundation.org/

      The Extensive Reading Foundation is a not-for-profit, charitable
      organisation whose purpose is to support and promote extensive reading.
      One Foundation initiative is the Language Learner Literature Award for
      the best works of language learner literature in English. The
      Foundation is also interested in helping educational institutions set
      up extensive reading programs through grants that fund the purchase of
      books and other reading material.

      Cheers - Chris