Call for Presentation Proposals

  • scottmiles67
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2008
      The first (of what we hope to be an annual event) Symposium on
      Extensive Reading in Korean EFL will be held in Cheonan, Korea,
      Saturday November 22nd.

      Korea Nazarene University, Cheonan-Asan.
      Keynote Speaker: Dr. Richard Day, Chairman and Professor Department of
      Second Language Studies. University of Hawaii.

      Call for Presentation Proposals

      The deadline for proposals is August 29th 2008, although early
      submissions are strongly encouraged.

      All presentation-proposals that concern the application of, or
      research on, extensive reading in the EFL classroom will be
      considered. International presenters whose work focuses on ER in EFL
      or even ESL, or whose research & teaching practice could be applied in
      EFL situations are also encouraged to apply.

      For more details contact either:

      *
      Scott Miles (E.R. SIG Chair) swmiles@... or
      *