extensive reading and morphology

  • I-Chin Nonie Chiang
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2008
      Dear Extensive Reading Group members:

      I'm doing research on primary beginners' achievement through extensive reading. There are studies on vocabulary, but has anyone come across any studies on learners' morphological or morpho-syntactic development?
      Thank you very much for your attention.

      Nonie
    • Julian Bamford
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2008
        Hi Nonie,

        Have you checked the extensive reading bibliography?

        http://www.extensivereading.net/er/biblio.html

        Click "subject index" and then choose the Young Learners category to
        read the abstracts. And if you know of any studies of extensive reading
        with young learners that are not included in the bibliography, please
        add them (by clicking "Submit an abstract" on the main page).

        Good luck with your research.

        --Julian