new member

  • reem essa
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2007
      Good afternoon ,
      I am happy to join this group that I am sure will enhance me with high sophisticated knowledge that i really need in my study . i am an MA student in Applied Linguistics . I would really appreciate if you emailed me with much articles in the filed of teaching and learning  reading skill which i am sure will enhance my researches .
      Thanks
      Reem

    • Julian Bamford
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 14, 2007
        Dear Reem,

        Welcome to the group.

        If you visit the Extensive Reading pages:

        http://www.extensivereading.net/

        and click on "Model Programs" "Materials for ER" and "Online Articles,"
        you'll find articles and materials contributed by members of this
        group.

        And "Annotated Bibliography" has abstracts of over 400 articles related
        to extensive reading. In the bibliography, use the Subject Heading
        "Reading Ability" to find articles specifically about teaching and
        learning reading.

        Best wishes,
        Julian