JALT Articles on TOEIC and ER

  • scottmiles67
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2007
      Hello everyone,

      I am preparing an article on TOEIC and extensive reading and there are
      some JALT articles on the subject that I am unable to access without
      membership.

      Both are from the JALT 2005 Proceedings

      1. Learner Perceptions of TOEIC Test Results and Language Skill
      (Howard Brown, who I believe is a member of this group).

      2. Can Extensive Reading Boost TOEIC Scores? (Storey, Gibson, Williamson)

      Can anyone send me files of these studies? I am not based in Japan and
      I'd rather not become a member of JALT just for those articles.

      My address:

      swmiles@...