Happy new year

  • educaonline2
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2007
      To everyone out there, happy new year.
      Juan
    • Cali
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2007
        --- In ExtensiveReading@yahoogroups.com, "educaonline2"
        <educaonline2@...> wrote:

        > To everyone out there, happy new year.
        > Juan

        I want to thank all of you here in the group, all your topics from
        where I have learned a lot. I wish you all the best for you and
        families.

        HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007.

        (THANKS JUAN)

        CLAUDIA VILLEGAS
        STUDENT OF THE MASTER DEGREE IN APPLIED LINGUISTICS
        UAEM, UNIVERSITY OF THE STATE OF MEXICO.
        calipul2001@...