Daily Yomiuri Sep 28

  • Akio FURUKAWA
    Message 1 of 42 , Sep 27, 2006
      Dear ER list members,

      The Daily Yomiuri will introduce SSS 2006 campaign for 100 books
      reading in English tomorrow.

      In my article, I wrote book logs for two junior high
      schools first graders.
      You can see how our students have in proved their reading
      ability in the half year from March.

      FURUKAWA Akio
      SEG/SSS
    • Brett Reynolds
      Message 42 of 42 , Oct 2, 2006
        On Oct 2, 2006, at 6:12 AM, Rory Rosszell wrote:

        Dear Brett,

        I'm curious to know, is that what you do with your students?

        I'm assuming that Rory is asking whether my students do nothing but ER.

        Not at all! Extensive reading is just one aspect of our program.

        Best,
        Brett

        Brett Reynolds
        English Language Centre
        Humber Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning
        Toronto, Ontario, Canada