Re: [ExtensiveReading] Language Learner Literature award winners

  • Akio FURUKAWA
    Message 1 of 42 , Aug 31, 2006
      Hi, Julian

      Thank you for noticing.
      I'll pass the information to SSS book club and JERA.

      FURUKAWA Akio
    • Brett Reynolds
      Message 42 of 42 , Oct 2, 2006
        On Oct 2, 2006, at 6:12 AM, Rory Rosszell wrote:

        Dear Brett,

        I'm curious to know, is that what you do with your students?

        I'm assuming that Rory is asking whether my students do nothing but ER.

        Not at all! Extensive reading is just one aspect of our program.

        Best,
        Brett

        Brett Reynolds
        English Language Centre
        Humber Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning
        Toronto, Ontario, Canada