ER at JALT2005

  • Tina Ferrato
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 4, 2005
      Greetings all,

      I've attached a handout about the ER Forum happening at JALT 2005 in Shizuoka,
      Japan, this weekend (Oct. 7-10) for those of you who may be interested,
      attending, presenting, or simply curious about what's going on (if you are
      located in other parts of the world and can't attend).

      It includes a list of all ER/EL-related sessions. (Please excuse any mistakes
      or omissions!)

      See many of you there!

      Tina
    • Celine Kamhieh
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 14, 2005
        Is there any way to get hold of any of the handouts or notes from some of the mentioned speakers?
        Thanks

        Celine

        >>> tinaferrato@... 10/05/05 7:07 AM >>>
        Greetings all,

        I've attached a handout about the ER Forum happening at JALT 2005 in Shizuoka,
        Japan, this weekend (Oct. 7-10) for those of you who may be interested,
        attending, presenting, or simply curious about what's going on (if you are
        located in other parts of the world and can't attend).

        It includes a list of all ER/EL-related sessions. (Please excuse any mistakes
        or omissions!)

        See many of you there!

        Tina

        Yahoo! Groups Links