publications to send the language learner literature award too

  • Marc Helgesen
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 10:33 PM
      Hi,

      The Extensiver Reading Foundation (http://erfoundation.org) is
      getting close to being ready to announce Language Learner Literature
      Awards competition.

      We need to assemble a list of ELT publications that should get a copy
      of the press release. We have a lot of the international publications
      (and a pretty good coverage of publications in Asia). If you know of
      publications -- especially in Europe, Africa, North and South America
      and Australia -- please send me the email address.

      (We do have the TESOL affiliate list so we'll include them. I
      couldn't find an IATEFL affiliate list).

      Actually sending the email address much more helpful than sending a
      web site (it is amazing how websites don't have clear contact
      information.

      Thanks in advance.

      Marc Helgesen