Re: [ExtensiveReading] ER Penetration - question

  • Lynn Ellingwood
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 30, 2003
      Re: [ExtensiveReading] ER Penetration - question There is an interesting discussion on the content-ESL group about whether or not teachers should always use textbooks.  What this world really needs is a textbook for ER!  Only joking.  Lynn

      Actually no, I'm interested in how ER is spread throughout the whole world, but personally I'd like to see if my friend's ER experience in Australia is similar to mine.

      I hope we get some replies. Thanks Brett for the report on your area in Canada.
      At 4:00 pm +0900 29/11/03, Clive Lovelock wrote:
      Rob,

      Do you mean you want replies from Oz only? Or do you mean you want
      replies from people outside of Japan? Or do you want everyone to reply?
      Or ...?

      Clive