Re: [ExtensiveReading] Re: Reading benefits of internet

  • Lynn Ellingwood
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 6, 2003
      Re: [ExtensiveReading] Re: Reading benefits of internet There's a lot to using a computer and getting something out of it.  It has to make a person more flexible, resourceful and efficient if you are to use it for your own purposes.  What is unfortunate is that in schools students are often asked to do things that inhibit innovation and flexibility.  I think it's a time constraint and a lack of understanding about computers on the teacher's part.  Lynn

      Juan Pino Silva9/6/03 9:45 AMeducaonline2@...

      Lynn,
      I have found similar results in my web-based ER program. I am passing
      around a first draft containing the procedure and a list of benefits
      coming straight from the horse's mouth: the students.
      Best wishes,
      Juan
    • Juan Pino Silva
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 14, 2003
        True. What is needed then is to give new direction to what we do and
        learn more about computers. More than anything is the motivation or
        desire to use the internet in our favor despite possible
        limitations. This list can be instrumental in all these respects.
        best wishes,
        Juan

        --- In ExtensiveReading@yahoogroups.com, Lynn Ellingwood