Re: [ExtensiveReading] Digest Number 282

  • tracy cramer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2003
      Dear Francine,

      I am very new to ER myself, and of course the purpose
      of ER is learning to enjoy reading in English (or
      whatever L2) and the development of reading fluency
      and confidence. I've learned a great deal from the
      wonderful articles and activities our generous
      colleagues have posted at the ER homepage:

      http://www.extensivereading.net/

      I teach a listening/speakin/reading class in Japan,
      and the students are eating the Oxford Bookworms
      Readers up. They serve as a wonderful vehicle for
      discussions and presentations. At the ER page you will
      find many fine speaking/listening activities posted by
      Ken Schmidt, Marc Hegelsen and others.

      Best of luck, tracy

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com