      From: Peter Rich <peter_rich@...>
      To: ITFORUM@...
      Sent: Sat, April 2, 2011 1:23:20 PM
      Subject: Fwd: IIC Competition!

          Some of our aspiring young instructional developers are promoting a prototype of a product they're building to help teachers track students' reading development. They've won the first stage of the competition, which should help them build it out fully. The next is to see how many eyes they can get on their video. If you're interested in seeing what they've done (it's a simple idea, but pretty cool), or just in helping out, you can help by simply watching the video. They get more points for more states and countries that people view their stuff from, so any help you can give there is much appreciated.
      Peter Rich, PhD
      peter_rich [at] byu [dot] edu

      Instructional Psychology & Technology
      Brigham Young University