explorator15.51 acknowledgements!

  • david meadows
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2013
      Apologies to all affected, but I cut and forgot to paste a section of the
      acknowledgements of contributors to this week's Explorator. Thanks (and
      apologies) accrue to:

      Arthur Shippee, Dave Sowdon,Edward Rockstein, Kurt Theis,
      John McMahon, Barnea Selavan, Joseph Lauer, Mike Ruggeri,
      A Landreau, Wilfried Zankl, Rochelle Altman, Joos Postma,
      David Emery, Bob Heuman, David Critchley, Wendy van Duivenvoorde,
      Richard Campbell, Richard C. Griffiths,and Ross W. Sargent for headses
      upses this week (as always hoping I have left no one out).

      regards,

      dm