explorator delayed

  • rogueclassicist
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 2 4:46 AM
      sorry folks ...i"m on a sketchy internet connection here and cant really get explorator together efficiently ...doible issue next week! apologies ...

      dm
    • rogueclassicist
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 8, 2014
        As always, apologies for no explorator this Sunday ... it's report card time and i'm swamped. As always, look for a giant double issue next week (a subscription would make a great (cheap) Valentine's gift!!!)

        dm
      • rogueclassicist
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 15, 2014
          As often happens at this time of year, I am in the final throes of report cards. As such, I will also have to do my usual promise of a double issue next week ... apologies for any inconvenience.

          ... and for all the fathers and father figures out there, Happy Fathers Day!

          dm

        • david meadows
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 7, 2015
            Sorry folks, it's report card time again and, as per usual, I'm swamped and doubt I'll be able to get an issue out tomorrow. Barring complications with our schedule, look for a double issue next week! Apologies for the inconvenience!

            dm
          • rogueclassicist
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 2, 2016

              Due to assorted travel arrangements which don't quite mesh right, Explorator will be delayed by about 24 hours ... look for it in your mailbox on Monday!

              Sorry for the inconvenience!

              dm

            • rogueclassicist
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 24, 2016

                Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, and Seasons' Greetings,

                For possibly obvious reasons Explorator will be delayed tomorrow, not least of which because we don't know if the internet will be up yet or not. Enjoy the holiday!

                dm