Explorator delayed

  • David Meadows
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 9, 2000
      Greetings,

      Explorator will be delayed today ... I'm in the wilds of Alberta and the
      roaming abilities of my ISP suddenly stopped working last night at 9.00
      p.m. ... I certainly can't afford the long distance charges, so I'll be
      arguing with tech support folks later on when they decide to wake up.

      dm
    • David Meadows
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 24, 2000
        Explorator will be delayed as I work my way through some hardware/software
        issues (not sure which at this point, unfortunately).

        sorry for any inconvenience!

        regards,

        dm
      • david meadows
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 26, 2006
          Hi,

          I don't think I can get an issue out this weekend ... Real life has intruded
          in a big way and I have a pile of stuff to get caught up on. Explorator will
          return next week. Apologies.

          dm
        • david meadows
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 16, 2013

            On the road with a wonky connection... If no exploratory reaches you by noon eastern,  look for a double issue next week!  Apologies

          • rogueclassicist
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 4

              Apologies to all ... I'm in the midst of a bout with the flu and have fallen way behind in processing emails and like. I think it's best to do a double issue next week ...

              Happy New Year!

              dm