No Explorator today

  • rogueclassicist
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2011
      Sorry folks ... as I was compiling explorator this a.m. on my netbook I was hit by a nasty virus/bit of malware which, after i tried cleaning things up, seems to have completely disabled my machine (it's renamed or deleted all my exe files). Explorator was almost complete but resides in a note addon in firefox. If i manage to recover, I'll try to send things out when i can. Apologies for this ...

      On a brighter note, happy mothers day to all you mothers and mother-figures out there ...

      dm