Explorator 13.11 ... lost in the ether

  • david meadows
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2010
      Apologies to all ... just as I was completing issue 13.11, something went
      kablooey in NoteTab and I've managed to lose approximately four hours' worth
      of compilation (grrrrr). No amount of ctrl-z-ing would bring it back and the
      last 'save' I did only had a few items. I'll try to recover as much as I can
      for next week's issue, but right now I'd rather be breaking things than
      trying to recover the links that I lost. If my correspondents could resend
      their contributions (I do have some, but have deleted many) it would be
      greatly appreciated.

      Happy Fourth of July to our American friends; belated Happy Canada Day to my
      fellow Canucks.

      dm