explorator delayed

  • david meadows
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 20, 2009
      the promised Internet connection turns out to be a dud ... I'll see
      what I can do

      Sent from my iPod
    • rogueclassicist
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 2, 2012
        sorry folks ...i"m on a sketchy internet connection here and cant really get explorator together efficiently ...doible issue next week! apologies ...

        dm
      • rogueclassicist
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 8 3:35 PM
          As always, apologies for no explorator this Sunday ... it's report card time and i'm swamped. As always, look for a giant double issue next week (a subscription would make a great (cheap) Valentine's gift!!!)

          dm
        • rogueclassicist
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 15, 2014
            As often happens at this time of year, I am in the final throes of report cards. As such, I will also have to do my usual promise of a double issue next week ... apologies for any inconvenience.

            ... and for all the fathers and father figures out there, Happy Fathers Day!

            dm

          • david meadows
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 7 11:42 AM
              Sorry folks, it's report card time again and, as per usual, I'm swamped and doubt I'll be able to get an issue out tomorrow. Barring complications with our schedule, look for a double issue next week! Apologies for the inconvenience!

              dm