no explorator today

  • david meadows
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2009
      sorry folks ... if you're one of the folks who follow me on twitter, you
      know i've been contending with technical problems for the past little while
      and it looks like I have just completely lost all the work on explorator
      that i had done this a.m. (including the backup, which makes no sense at all
      to me). ... i will try to recover all this lost stuff but i'm not very
      positive that i will be able to at this point ... sorry for the
      inconvenience ...

      dm