no explorator today

  • david meadows
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2008
      sorry folks ... i'm totally swamped this weekend (in addition to
      finishing report cards, I am in the midst of attending two Confirmations
      and driving a mother to the airport). we'll have a double issue for you
      next weekend ...

      dm
    • david meadows
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2009
        sorry folks ... if you're one of the folks who follow me on twitter, you
        know i've been contending with technical problems for the past little while
        and it looks like I have just completely lost all the work on explorator
        that i had done this a.m. (including the backup, which makes no sense at all
        to me). ... i will try to recover all this lost stuff but i'm not very
        positive that i will be able to at this point ... sorry for the
        inconvenience ...

        dm